Registration & Payment
$249 for individuals staying onsite
$175 for commuters (no accommodations)
$200 for groups of 5 or more staying onsite
To register online, either 1) go to the Novus Way website and click on the “Register Now” button at the top of the page or under the 50Forward description; or 2) Go directly to the the Novus Way registration portal.
Steps to Follow When Registering Online
- Create an account (or sign in if you already have an account).
- Choose the 50Forward Living Well option and start an application.
- Select the person(s) you want to register.
- Click on the 50Forward Living Well option, which will produce a dropdown menu with description.
- Click the green “Add to list” button.
- Click on a registration option (onsite participant, commuter or group registrant) and then click red continue button at bottom of page.
- Complete forms marked with a red asterisk (e.g., roommate request, dietary restrictions, etc.) for each person registering.
- Choose a payment option.
- Confirm everything is correct and hit the red “submit application” button.
If you prefer, you may use paper applications for individual or groups. If you’re registering online, you have the option to pay by credit card or by sending a check within seven days. If you’re mailing your registration, you may pay by check or call the registrar to provide credit card information.
Accommodations at Lutheridge vary, and housing will be assigned based on group size and availability. See housing information.
Extend your Stay and Enjoy Asheville in the Fall
Extend your housing a night before and/or after the retreat and explore western North Carolina on your own. Tour Asheville microbreweries, visit the Biltmore House, canoe the French Broad River or take a hike — the area has so much to offer! View some options.
- After submitting the registration, if you have a cancellation, please notify us at your earliest convenience. We’ll do our best to work with you to adjust your fees.
- All cancellations will be charged a 35% Administrative fee.
- If cancellation is received at least 10 days prior to the opening day of the program, a refund of fees paid less the admin fee may be requested.
- Cancellations received with less than 10 days notice are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations requests must be made in writing. Email to email@example.com, or mail to the registration address at the top of the page.