Gather a group of your 50 and older friends and explore the power and promise of this gift of God.
Time & Date
The retreat begins Friday evening, Oct. 6, 2017, with a keynote address. The retreat officially ends at before lunch on Sunday, Oct. 8. Registrants may opt to stay at Lutheridge prior to or following the retreat. Contact the Lutheridge office at 828-684-2361 for details.
The retreat is held at Lutheridge Camp and Conference Center, which is located just South of Asheville, NC, on 160 acres. Lodging options range from hotel style facilities to comfortable cabins. A professional chef provides delicious meals and accommodates all allergies and dietary needs. Lutheridge is conveniently located a couple miles from the Asheville Regional Airport and just off Interstates 40 and 26 making it very accessible. The 160 acres include a small lake, hiking trails, fitness center, swimming pool and challenge tower. Meeting spaces include wireless internet.
The 50Forward program has been underwritten by a generous grant from the Gnann family.
The 50Forward retreat was developed especially for the 50+ age group to
- inspire growth in faith;
- provide tools and resources for “Living Well”;
- discover God’s call in the next chapter;
- create community, foster friendships; and
- laugh and have fun together!
Join us as we are
- encouraged and informed by enlightening keynote speakers;
- inspired through valuable workshops to make lifestyle changes;
- challenged to find our creative selves or follow new interests through optional activities;
- fed a delicious farm-to-table meal; and
- delighted by talented comedians.
Gather Your Group
Help us spread the word about this innovative retreat. We will provide promotional items you can share with friends, your church and your volunteer groups. Like our Facebook page and share it with others.